The Windsor-Essex County industrial sector generally appears to be very active. Many past and new clients have reached out and have taken advantage of Rosati’s experienced in-house team of Development Team and Estimators working in concert with our full-service field crews and Project Management Team to taken their current project from concept to completion.
- Briadco Tool & Mould Inc. recently re-engaged Rosati for a new 16,000-square-foot stand-alone facility that includes a 30-ton crane.
- Meritor Suspension Systems of Canada once again enlisted Rosati’s construction management expertise for a program covering multiple projects in two different facilities, allowing the company to introduce additional manufacturing capacity. The individual projects ranged from a machine foundation and second floor structure modifications, to readying approximately 30,000 square feet of space for MSSC to use as new manufacturing space.
- Prominent Fixture & Gauge again chose Rosati’s design-build services for a 3,500-square-foot addition. Including the original building this is the third project Prominent and Rosati have teamed up on.
- H. Beck, the original building of which was constructed by Rosati in 1980, is mid-way through a 27,000-square-foot expansion design-built by Rosati. The conventional expansion project includes two internal mezzanines, 25-ton cranes, a new plant lunch and locker room, crib room and maintenance room as well as new parking areas.
- Buske Logistics first engaged Rosati Design-Build Team in 2001 to build their initial logistics Facility. Now 20 years later Buske and Rosati Teamed up again to relocate them to a newly expanded facility on Outer Drive. The new location was also an 80,000-square-foot Rosati Design-Built facility constructed in 2000, needed to be expanded by 30,350-square-feet to facilitate Buske’s requirements, which needed bringing the overall facility to 110,530-sqaure-feet. Occupancy took place in March.
- RJ Cyr Co., a subsidiary of Windsor Industrial Service in Oldcastle, has selected Rosati to design-build a 34,000-square-foot expansion. This conventional expansion will include seven 5-ton cranes, completely renovated plant lunch room and locker rooms. The site will be completely transformed with new parking areas, truck access and site entrance.
“Without a doubt, Rosati’s Development Team has been fabulous from the very beginning of this project, very responsive and professional. Rosati has done a great job on achieving our goals and preferences on our expansion, and all while maintaining our budget. We’re very pleased.” – David Meade, Co-Owner, R.J. CYR. Co.